Thursday, October 16, 2014

Voice, Come Back!!

I lost my voice today! And for those of you who know me, know that this is the most tragic thing to happen in the year! I hate when I lose my voice... my voice is everything to me! Especially now that my job is taking calls and talking... MY JOB IS TALKING!! How is this even going to work?

I wonder what all I can't do without my voice...

  • I can't hum
  • I can't talk
  • I can't sing-- this alone is going to make me cry... carry on...
  • I can't laugh
  • I can't whisper
Wanna see a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoVhDh_Fzo4

What on earth can I still do??? I'll make another list! Great idea, Megan... Thanks...

  • I can whistle
  • I can breathe
  • I can walk
  • I can live... although what kind of a life is it if I can't sing?
  • I can write
  • I can type
SO I guess my life is not a total waste right now... It is going to be interesting... because seriously... I can't even whisper... This is going to be a bad day to get a test call... *knock on wood*

Well, here is goes... in the mean time... Yeah...

* update: work was okay. I DID get a test call... I actually got 2... Yup! Just my luck!! But I survived!! Now, I am still voiceless but I am now with my best friend and getting ready for a girls day...


No comments:

Post a Comment