Wednesday, October 15, 2014

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

Here are a couple interesting facts about me that nobody probably knew, including my parents. Some of them they might have known... I don't know! Well, here it goes:

#1- I have been writing short fictional novels since I was able to write.

#2- I memorized Juliets speak on the patio in the 5th grade

#3- I drink, on average, 96 oz of water a day, except on Sunday when I unintentionally don't drink any...

#4- I have had at least 4 failed diet attempts due to my love of food.

#5- I can't cook a thing... I don't spend much time in the kitchen so I never got the talent the rest of the family has.

#6- I haven't had tonsils since I was six

#7- I'm not very good at thinking about myself... I tend not to.

#8- I don't like raw onions or vinegar... The only 2 foods I won't eat

#9- I HATE city driving. I can't stand it. I am already defensive as it is, but up there, I am scared!!

#10- I actually LOVED being a stay at home mom, but I love not being 100% dependent and being able to provide for E-Mae a little bit more...

#11- I dream about being a SAHM but one with her own income so if anything were to happen to the main bread winner of the family, we wouldn't be completely under.

#12- I love drawing! I absolutely do! (I may post some of my work on here some day...)

#13- I am obsessed with holidays... ESPECIALLY Christmas and Valentine's Day =D

#14- I am a hopeless romantic and I just love those movies that make you cry and wish your bf/spouse was like that... Just saying... haha!

#15- I am a closet nerd... I love Star Trek AND Star Wars... yeah... I can tell you random facts about either one... yeah... okay... so anywho... ON TO THE NEXT!

#16- I am in love with poetry... I have all of these dreams that include a guy reading poetry to me... Some day that will happen... I hope.... NO! I am sure of it!!

#17- Whenever I really like a guy, all of my dreams revolve around him... Seriously... ALL of my dreams... Except the ones I don't remember, but those may have been about the guy too... I mean, I don't remember it. So who knows?

#18- When I am upset, I sit on my bed or on the couch and watch the sappiest love story I can find and just cry my eyes out. If that doesn't make me cry enough, I find the saddest movie I can and watch it so I can get all of the tears out and be happy.

#19- I also eat a lot of fatty foods when I am depressed... not junk food like chips... but food you can actually feel filling up the holes in your heart... yeah... I know.. weird description.. but the cool thing is that you all love me anyway!

and finally

#20- I am completely obsessed with my long hair and I wish I had never cut it. It was down to the bottom of my hips before I donated it for the 3rd time to locks of love.

Oh!
My Best Friend

#21- I love my best friend!! :D

Anywho... if you guys have any questions about me, don't be afraid to leave them in the comments below or shoot me an email. I would be happy to answer anything! :D

Love,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment