Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Early Riser

E-Mae,

I just wanted to tell you thank you for starting my day off right these past few days! Mommy started working a couple weeks ago, and she has missed spending the mornings with you. For the last couple of nights, you have woken up to be able to tell me good morning and play a little and cuddle and then you fall back asleep and I start getting ready for work.

1 AM is a little early for me but I don't mind! I love being able to spend time with you and being the one who is able to come "rescue" you when you wake up in the middle of the night. I know it is different being in your own bed, but I am so proud of you and how you have been able to sleep most of the night in your bed. This is a big change for you! It is going to take some getting used to from both of us, but you are doing an excelent job at it already!

I just wanted to tell you that I love you! And I adore you!! And you will always be my special little girl!! =D


Your Biggest Fan,
Mommy =D



No comments:

Post a Comment